Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fashionably Late

Alright...it's time to get serious. I'm in the process of revampin' this blog and will be in business soon. There are too many awesome things happening here to not share. Plus, I've decided to stick around these parts for another year so I figure this is my chance to make something (a blogger) of myself. SO,(Mom and Michelle) sit tight and check for updates on a more regular basis :)

Some quick updates:
#1) I've veganized my life and could not be more pleased with how much love it brings on a daily basis. Seriously. Love. Everywhere.

#2) I've decided to re-sign with my school for another year. My face hurts from smiling so much on a daily basis thanks to my lovely little kiddos. Really. I think dimples have formed that were not previously on my cheeks (dimples...wrinkles...meh?) How can I pass up another year of this? Plus, this year has flown by so quickly that I'm sure the second will, too. So those of you who have not been out here to visit, start planning (ahem, Hannah Colclazier).

#3) I'm bringing Sir Marls to Korea! Yeah, he needs to break free of his sheltered mama's boy persona and experience this bustlin' city. It's done wonders for me, now it's time to think 'bout ma babay.

Some things to look forward to:

1. Snow. It's coming...I can feel it. :)

2. Christmas break: I was going to travel to Indonesia and Malaysia, but have postponed that trip in order to spend time with my family over the holidays. It's been ages since I've talked with my little bros and I gotta say: I miss the knuckle heads.

3. My dear friend Tonya will be back in Korea come February/March. I'm looking forward to another (full) year with her in Korea. Good times are a given.

So there you have it folks. Looking forward to sharing more things with you and hopefully a visit or two from some of yas.

Hugs, (*are you getting your daily 12?)

L-Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment